Focusing on the Lymphatic System (the body’s sewer system), Lymph Nodes (the septic tanks), and the kidneys (the main lymph filter), these new kits will guide you through a deeper and more thorough detoxification and set the stage for a more complete healing and cellular regeneration.
Week 1 - 2 (no handbook)
- Kidneys & Bladder Tonic I Capsules
- Kidneys & Bladder Tonic II Tincture
- Lymphatic System Tonic I Capsules
- Liver/Gallbladder Tonic Tincture
- Endocrine Balance Tincture
- Parasite G Tincture
- Parasite M Tincture
- Stomach & Bowel Capsules
This Kit does NOT include the Deep Tissue Cleansing & Regeneration Handbook.
The Deep Tissue Cleansing Kits are pre designed by Dr.Morse and adjustments cannot be made.
Please Note that kits may contain substitutions between formulas as determined by Dr. Morse when availability requires.
NB: Kits will be sent with Stomach & Bowel #2. If you wish to have a different strength, then make a note in the comments box.
Stomach & Bowel choice:-
- Stomach & Bowels Tonic #0 is for excessive movements and diarrhea-type stools.
- Stomach & Bowels Tonic #1 is for regular daily or loose stools.
- Stomach & Bowels Tonic #2 is for one bowel movement a day with slight constipation, or someone who misses a day once in a while.
- Stomach & Bowels Tonic #3 is for someone whose bowels move every other day to every 3rd day.
- Stomach & Bowels Tonic #4 is for someone whose bowels move every third day or so.
- Stomach & Bowels Tonic #5 is for someone whose bowels are not moving much at all and needs a big boost to get going.
Expiration Date: Powders and loose teas should be refrigerated after opening for longest freshness and potency. Tinctures and capsules do not need to be refrigerated but should be stored in a cool, dark location (out of direct light). This will ensure longest freshness and potency. Date reflected on the bottom of the bottle is the standard “expiration” date. If stored properly these products will last far beyond the recommended expiration date.