Week 1 - 2 kit
- Kidneys & Bladder I - Cleanser (90 Capsules)
- Kidneys & Bladder II - Diuretic (2oz Tincture)
- Lymphatic System I (90 Capsules)
- Liver/Gallbladder (2oz Tincture)
- Endocrine Support (2oz Tincture)
- Parasite G - General (2oz Tincture)
- Parasite M - Micro-Organisms (2oz Tincture)
- GI Renew #2 - Mild (90 Capsules) (Formerly Stomach & Bowel #2)
This Kit does NOT include the Deep Tissue Cleansing & Regeneration Handbook.
The Deep Tissue Cleansing Kits are designed by Dr.Morse and adjustments cannot be made. Please Note that kits may contain substitutions between formulas as determined by Dr. Morse when availability requires.
NB: Kits will be sent with GI Renew #2. If you wish to have a different strength, then make a note in the comments box.
Choose the Correct GI Renew Formula Based on Your Current Bowel Movement Frequency
- GI Renew #0 is for excessive movements and diarrhea-type stools.
- GI Renew #1 is for regular daily or loose stools.
- GI Renew #2 is for one bowel movement a day with slight constipation, or someone who misses a day once in a while.
- GI Renew #3 is for someone whose bowels move every other day to every 3rd day.
- GI Renew #4 is for someone whose bowels move every third day or so.
- GI Renew #5 is for someone whose bowels are not moving much at all and needs a big boost to get going.
Expiration Date: Powders and loose teas should be refrigerated after opening for longest freshness and potency. Tinctures and capsules do not need to be refrigerated but should be stored in a cool, dark location (out of direct light). This will ensure longest freshness and potency. Date reflected on the bottom of the bottle is the standard “expiration” date. If stored properly these products will last far beyond the recommended expiration date.