Our Juice Detox Retreat
A juice detox retreat in the heart of the Cotswolds, staying in a stunning retreat house, surrounded by woodlands and hedegrows, overlooking the valley of Painswick. You can be sure of receiving personal attention as there will be a maximum of six or seven guests staying.
The group’s 6-night detox starts on Saturday with arrivals from 6pm and runs to the following Friday morning until 10am. The retreats runs during a number of weeks throughout the year, so check our availability to see when the next retreats are running.
We do also offer non-residential retreats.
What is included in your 6-Night Package
- Daily freshly prepared juices - made from organic fruit and vegetables in a slow speed masticating juicer. You have the option (included) of a take-away juice on your final day, so you can carry on juicing.
- Complimentary Dr Morse’s Herbs - Dr Morse Stomach & Bowel, GI Broom, and Heal All Tea. If you wish to purchase Dr Morse Herbs, please use the link here
- Organic herbal teas and filtered water.
- Guests are able to sleep grounded using an earthing sheet on the beds.
- Chi Kung, Meditation, Gong Bath, or Nature Walks.
- Walks in ancient Beech Woods and unspoiled countryside.
- Evening Talks with International speaker Wayne Lee (Intuitive Healer) plus talks on Detox, Health and Food Choices.
- 1:1 detox support during your stay.
- Daily use of the Chi Machine.
- Access to a range of 'healthful' and 'Conscious Living' DVD's and books.
- 6-night accommodation in a relaxing countryside location.
- Dressing gowns/slippers are provided.
- Beautiful and peaceful garden with seating.
Extras you can add to your package
- You can choose additional treatments or 1:1 training sessions during your stay.
- Use of the Wellness Spa in Painswick with a Pool, Sauna, Steam Room, Jacuzzi and Gym (At Painswick Richmond Retirement Village - 2 miles drive, in the centre of Painswick) at a cost of £10 per session.
- You can also choose a 3 or 6 month Detoxification Programme of support with a Dr Morse trained Detox Specialist, following the retreat.
- The option to purchase additional Dr Morse herbs for use during the retreat and beyond, as part of a Detoxification Programme.
A brief summary of a typical day at the retreat.
Why Juice Detox?
What are the benefits of doing a juice detox at the retreat?